[Dynagroove] RSVP-*Discount List* for "JAM ON IT"-Nov. 16th.

Mack Spicoli at happ-e.com
Thu Nov 7 08:06:42 PST 2002

Hey Dynapeeps.

There is a limited $15 list for JAM ON IT on Nov. 16th. I offered it to our personal email list first and now I'm extending it to you fine folks. Tickets will be $20 at the door. But if you want to get on the $15 list do so now. It's filling up.

"HOW DO I GET ON THE LIST?"

Glad you asked. Just reply to this email privately, not "REPLY TO ALL". Email Spicoli at happ-e.com and give me your full name and I will put you and whoever you say down on the list.

Include full name and emails please. Then show up at the event with your id in hand and bada-bing.

The list is only going to be for around 100 people and it's getting up there so, act now if you want on.

Thank you and see you on the 16th.

Mack

"JAM ON IT"
Saturday, Nov. 16, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Info Line: Sent out Week of event, probably on Wednesday.
10pm-6am

AREA ONE:
Q Burns Abstract Message (Eighth Dimension, Astralwerks-Florida)
http://www.q-burnsabstractmessage.com/
Eddie Amador (Yoshitoshi, Mochico-LA)
http://www.mochico.com
Twenty Twelve (Aquarius, Life, Red Menace-LA)
"LIVE HOUSE PERFORMANCE" w/Doron on Saxaphone!
http://www.twentytwelve.com
Lando (JAM On It-LA)
Vlady (JAM On It-LA)

AREA TWO:
DJ Kos (American Audio, Hard 8 Records-Parkersburg, WV)
FIRST EVER LOS ANGELES APPEARANCE
http://www.djkos.com
Zack Hill (VinylTribe-LA)
Steven Dimitri aka Basskick (VinylTribe-LA)
DJ Emi (VinylTribe-LA)
http://www.vinyltribe.com
Joplin Maccoll (Saphyre Productions-LA)
Frank E (JAM On It-LA)

This event will be located in the Los Angeles area. Tickets only sold the night of the event.

Capacity is around 600, a few more or less.
Doors open about 10pm and go til the morning, 6/7amish.

Drinks will be there for the 21+ folks.

Lighting by Ideal Vibes
http://www.idealvibes.com

For complete info go to: