[Dynagroove] Re: venues & THE DAY PARTY YESTERDAY

Steve Graham djstevegraham at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 16:06:00 PST 2002

i think if your feeling guilty that you missed an
event, thats on your concious, not the promoter. when
i miss something or a big name DJ, i'm more bummed @
myself for not trying harded to make it to see them. i
went to Union, and was expecting more people there
too. still a great vibe, and what a venue!!
"supporting the scene" is nessacarry, if no one goes,
the promoter won't make there money(gasp!)back, then
no party funds for the future. it goes hand and hand.
you all should be here in SD, no underground, just
which are bringing dope talent), you LA peeps are
lucky to have such a thriving house scene @ this time
in our culture. major cities all over the US are
suffereing but LA keep bumpin! and it comes from
support & love of the music. but some of you are
right, support should just be givin, no draged out of
people.
my ¢2
and someone bitched about driving from LA to
belflower back to LA. is it really that far? i drove
up from San Diego just for this.

--- "Richard\" Slick\" Lopez" <slick1er at yahoo.com>