[Dynagroove] Saturday November 23rd DYNAGROOVE returns

Cade O Nelson con at reelhouse.net
Tue Nov 12 12:03:51 PST 2002

OK folks I am super stoked for dynagroove in a couple months.  I would
love to see everyone on this list there.  My venue could hold all 700 of
you too! woo hoo.   I also want to stress that Matty will be playing.  I
quick little wassup on Matty is this.  He has a residency in chicago every
tuesday.   Other residents of this club are Diz and Derrick Carter.  That
is just to give you an idea of where he fits in the scene out there.

Dynagroove
"Definitions In Sound"

Defining Sound For The Night:

Diz             (Music For Freaks, Igloo, Classic/ Chicago)
Matty           (Slicks, Narcaleptic/ Chicago)
Jamie Thinnes   (Dynagroove, Seasons, Chimiyo)
Cade            (Looks and smells like a monkey)

323 878 2386
323 878 2258

10 PM to 5 AM
Located in LA