[Dynagroove] (no subject)

Petey petey at allnicepeople.com
Tue Nov 12 09:07:49 PST 2002

hey all,

i just wanted to thank all the Nice People and everyone else who braved the rain
and made it out early to Honey on thursday.  looking out and seeing all those
familiar smiling faces really made my day.  thank you!

also, much props to Fred from This Is Music, along with Pete Moss of course, both
of whom rocked it most excellently for the rest of the evening.

and i'm sure i don't need to tell y'all, but East Coast Boogiemen are coming back
to Honey.... and if you didn't see them last time they were there.... my oh my.
(you DO like the funk...don'cha??)

here's to good times.... we're a lucky bunch.

~ petey

** life is short.  why not spend it with Nice People?
** www.allNicePeople.com