[Dynagroove] Fwd: Rasoul rocked it!/closed next monday

Joplin MacColl joplin at reelhouse.net
Thu Nov 14 10:42:04 PST 2002

Oh oh!! I am so excited to play here in a couple weeks.. I went for the
first time this past week to see Rasoul and to check the place out and
its incredible!! One of the coolest venues I have been to in awhile and
not only that, the SOUND was fantastic... It was honestly quite
liberating to go out on a Monday night as well. If anyone has an itch to
do something on a Monday that is most definitely the place to check
out...

Joplin