[Dynagroove] Downtempo DJ needed

Impboy at aol.com Impboy at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 19:05:04 PST 2002

Hey, y'all. So this is for any of the DJ heads on this list that also moonlight in downtempo. Some friends of mine at the Brewery Arts Complex are looking for a good low-key jock for a party they'll be throwing in about two weeks time. There is payment involved, tho I'm not certain how much. At any rate, they're down for a sort of Fila Brazilia/Groove Armada/Zero 7 sort of feel, if you can dig it. If you can bring it, please give me a shout back. Thanks.
PLURH,
Justin Hampton