[Dynagroove] This weekend is gonna rock!!!

eric eric at reelhouse.net
Tue Nov 19 15:53:40 PST 2002

 Cade obviously has WAY TOO MUCH free time, But then again that would explain
the BOMB line up for Saturday. This weekend is definitely going to ROCK! First
freethinkin w/ Jonene and then Saturday w/ Matty, Diz, Paul T & Lillyanne. My
gosh Cade are you trying to kill us!? Well, I for one except your challenge.
See ya'all on the dance floor
                                         Eric.