[Dynagroove] THANK YOU FROM B3 AND HOUSE CALL

Brett Ballou brett at b3cande.com
Tue Nov 19 21:30:04 PST 2002

I've been a little busy since the party this weekend but B3 and myself would
like to Thank everyone who came out to "House Call" and made it a totally
fun night..There wasn't a ton of people but I was stoked on the people who
showed up and danced....It was a great night....And DOC ROCKED IT....Best
set I've heard him play in month's...Maybe I am a little biased but I really
think it was one of the sickest sets in awhile...Would anyone agree?
Anyways, Thanks for coming out and we hope to be bringing you another House
Call in the near future....Hopefully in early January.....Stay Tuned......if
you have any questions or comments feel free to send me an email..........
Peace out,
Brett