[Dynagroove] llorca... you missed it??????

Belinda Dibble belinda_louann at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 12:38:43 PST 2002

I definitely have to agree! I was in no way dissapointed with the show last
night... i was kind of bummed that more heads didn't show and that there
were only like 3 of us dancing for the first couple hours. but, the night
still rocked.

great variation and he was extremely quick to change the pace at the first
sign that the crowd wasn't diggin his record choice! thank you to everyone
who supplied me with the correct date and info... without you i would have
been lost. (as i sometimes can be!)

Belinda