[Dynagroove] DYNAmite Party

HoUseGrOoveR at aol.com HoUseGrOoveR at aol.com
Sun Nov 24 23:41:10 PST 2002

What Up Dynagroovers,

     First and foremost, Cade once again you made last night a memorable one.
 Saturday night was one of the best parties I have been to for a while now.
I have been to that venue before, but something about last night made me
remember being in Chicago back in 1997.  For those that don't know there's a
Famous club in Chi-town called "Metro Chicago" where legendary Dj's such as
Joe Smooth and Frankie Knuckles, introduced the world to House Music.  Well
like at Grand Ave.  (Where the party was last night) "Metro Chicago" has a
downstairs club called "Smart Bar"  where I used to go every week to hear
Diz, and Matty spin.  And last night I felt like I was back home.  Other than
not having a whole lot of room to dance, until the crowd left around 3 am and
sweating my ass off I had one incredible night.  I think the majority of my
sweat came from the stupid long sleeve sweater my not too bright ass decided
to wear.  Anyways, Thanx, to Cade, Jamie Thinnes, Matty and Diz, for making
me feel like I was back home.

       Matt