[Dynagroove] IVAR thanksgiving info

nhabinek at ucla.edu nhabinek at ucla.edu
Mon Nov 25 13:04:36 PST 2002

Hey all,

I'm a Dynagroove virgin, so forgive me if I'm lame or sketchy or whatever.
I want to invite all of you to Ivar in Hollywood on Thanksgiving
night...come burn off the calories from all that food!

Ivar 9pm-2am
Located on Hollywood and Ivar, 1 block WEST of hollywood and vine. entrance
on hollywood blvd. parking $6 valet, plenty of meters and lots around.

the lineup isn't set yet, but there's always DJ Lance Riot; DJ Gary
Richards; DJ Jason Bentley; and a local headliner.

guest list: email nhabinek at ucla.edu by Tuesday and we'll talk. otherwise
it's a $15 cover!

ciao,
nadja