[Dynagroove] Dance, Too Much Booty in the Pants: A Dynagroove Review

:sara: sara at reelhouse.net
Mon Nov 25 21:13:24 PST 2002

Hola,

  Wow, folks.  Dynagroove was a fucking blast!@#$  I think it has been my
favorite Dynagroove thus far.  The day consisted of setting up the DJ Lair and
what have you, pretty much on the mellow tip.  I knew from the beginning it was
going to be a dope party, I had heard a mix of Matty's and was thoroughly
impressed and we all know Diz comes correct especially at a Dynagroove.  But I
really didn't know I was going to have *that* much fun.  The night started out
with a line before we even opened the door which was a good sign.  I didn't
hear much of Cade's set but I heard it was dope.  I missed "Tie Me Up",
Lance's (::swoon::) new track.  Dirty dirty Lance.  I missed a lot of Jamies
too.   Zero/Fabians set was on point thougho, he looked like he was having a
dope time (he is faboo :).  The Smoggy Days people really delivered in the
second room.  There was a point during I think Lillyanne's set where I heard a
chorus of my bois say, "Bjork in the front room!!"  It was amusing.  Matty's
set was fucking hype!!  I hope he comes out to LA more often, he has a great
attitude too.  But as always the man, the myth, the legend DIZ (whose ass
picture inspired my subject line) fucked shit up from here to the Garden State
Parkway.  Dude there were some points during his set where I honestly couldn't
believe my ears, at all.  I thought I had offically lost my mind, shit was
DOPE.  I wrote down the time a couple times b/c I didn't know how to identify
the track.  I couldn't believe it.  Sunday all day, all my friend and I did was
lay in bed and repeat to each other...  "DOPE FUCKING PARTY."  "Dope
party."  "All I can say is, what a good party."  It was a fucking dope party,
no matter which way you slice it.  And it was sooo nice to see all of you
people, I felt the love.  Anyway, thanks to Cade for doing what he does best.
And Zokes is a nerd.  ;)

Hoodrat, hoodrat, hoochie mamma,

Sara

I CAN'T WAIT FOR 'YOU AND I' DECEMBER 7.

Be there or be square, yo.