[Dynagroove] PLEASE SUPPORT - THIS WEDNESDAY @ BOARDNERS

Morelosangeles at aol.com Morelosangeles at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 16:22:02 PST 2002

WEDNESDAY 11:27

The 4th Annual Thanks Givends Benefit

Fundraiser for A.I.M. and the Pathfinder Organization

THANKS GIVENDS is an annual gathering of LA's foremost underground clubs, music promoters, clothing companies and media. This year’s beneficiaries are The Pathfinder Organization, started by a school teacher to help fund under budgeted LA school music programs and A.I.M. (Assemblies in Motion) which works with individuals to use art as means to educate.

SUPPORTED AND PROMOTED BY:

The Root Down | Firecracker | MORE | Sensa | Bounce Rock Skate | X-Position | Transit | Mixwell | Soul Heaven | Black Palette | Unison | Vybz | Diggin Deeper | Solid | Popcorn | Malathion | Internationalists | Funky Sole | Ritual Events | Step Up Media | Timbuktu | Quality | JuJu | One Nation Under a Groove | Twister | Universal Rhythm | Ubiquity | Seasons Recordings | Good Vibe | Kajmere Sound | KCRW 89.9-Chocolate City, Nocturna, Drop | KPFK 90.7-Restless Soul | KPWR105.9-Power Tools | Dublab.com | Charizmatik! | Emortal | Grey One | Red Alert | Social Studies | Jointz | URB | Project Therapy

FEATURING PERFORMANCES BY:

MC's

Kim Hill | Lady Copper | Spontaneous

DJ's ROOM 1
(Soul, Hip-Hop, Reggae)

Dusk | Wyatt Case | Alfred Hawkins | Miles | Coleman
Haul & Mason | Al Jackson | Platonic

DJ's ROOM 2
(House)

Tony Watson | Scott K. | Rain | Kristi Lomax | Raul Campos | Liza Richardson
Cocoe | Sol | Bugzee/Freakstyles | Greg V/ Johannes | PraiseOne

9:00PM - 3:00AM | 21+ | $15 donation
@ Boardners - 1652 N. Cherokee in Hollywood
(323) 769-5555

SPREAD THE WORD...