[Dynagroove] LA is still where its at... dynagroove style

Deephouse1200 at aol.com Deephouse1200 at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 20:05:40 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/25/2002 12:40:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fabian at reelhouse.net writes:

<< hey kids. MAD fun party. hot, dark and sweaty... BRING IT ON! kids in LA
are
 spoiled, and don't even know it. (and i mean that in the kindest way
possible)

    I agree, having moved from LA to San Francisco over a year ago, I noticed
that this city provides a vibrant club circuit, but lacks in underground
parties, at least those with 110-120 BPM DJs...don't get me wrong, there is
your occasional parties with SF legends Carlos and Norm
(deephouseproject.com), but LA might hold the consistency belt in dope
all-nighters...
    On a personal note, we invested hundreds of dollars in distributing
Amish's CDs worldwide, then we read that people on this list were not
"satisfied" with what they received in the mail...we apologiezed for your
expectations, but let us reiterate, it was free...anyways, thought we'd throw
to those who "deserve better"  Happy Native Indian Massacre Day!
(Thanksgiving - oops, too political)

-Jonah

_4thbase

PS:  We are currently distributing a triphop compilation with such artists as
DJ Spinna, Ronnie Jordan, Deadbeats, Julius Papp/Dave Warren, and Jo Zas
among others, please respond privately if interested...