[Dynagroove] LA is still where its at... dynagroove style

Deephouse1200 at aol.com Deephouse1200 at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 20:51:02 PST 2002

!
    On a lighter note, our collegues Alli (aka DU - live p.a.) and Amish will
be in Southern California this weekend...if anyone is interested in having
them perform at any informal/formal gathering, please reply or call (415) 823
- 2917...of course they will spin/perform at no charge.

_4th base

PS - Anyone pick up DU's 12" press "Blanco" ?  We believe their still selling
it at WAX, Beatnonstop, and Higher Source among others...It's a nice
flamenco-influenced production 100% hand-made with instruments (V-drums,
synth, and guitar)...