[Dynagroove] Richards B-Day bash

cesar at spunla.com cesar at spunla.com
Wed Nov 27 23:15:59 PST 2002

Hey everyone I wanna let you know about a dope-ass party this tue,Dec. 3rd
at Las Palmas. The show is 21 and over and is from 9 pm - 2 pm. Oh yeah....its
free!!!
Join us as we celebrate Richards B-day and listen to the sweet sounds of:
Kazell, Rebeca Sin, Trifactor, O.H.G , and Rynnyt. Also exclusive 2x4 set
with :
Ecco the D.J vs. Black Liquid, Matt vs. Scotty.
Remember its 1714 N Las Palmas on Hollwood Blvd.
For more info feast your eyes on Spunla.com or Trafficevents.com

Thank you all we hope to see you there