[Dynagroove] This saturday night EVERYBODY

slim mattb4 at cox.net
Fri Nov 29 21:14:21 PST 2002

    TO the people,  Due to greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy MOTHERf2CKING club owners, our 2nd room is no longer, but we have our main room witH a 800 person capacity!

     This saturday,  Trinity Sound presents absorb.  Your talent for the evening,
    Wally Callerio. Jamie Thinnes. Jason Blakemore.Our residents,  Matt Bagshaw. . Lil Sean
    this is 21 over with ID 9-5am    full bar.  plus covered outdoor smoking area  info 949-855-6766 call Nov 30th for directions fom L.A and Orange County

    $10 all night   come join us for a great evening .