[Dynagroove] GIVE THANKS (directions and final info..)

AbstraktJazz at aol.com AbstraktJazz at aol.com
Sat Nov 30 23:07:32 PST 2002

awwwwwww yeahhhh!  The time has come for some deep house and tasty beats,
plenty of drinks, and lots of TOYS!   Did I fail to mention 18 /over ? and
free drinks?

Now first I'd like to clarify the weather situation. The forecasts say that
there are going to be scattered showers during the day but should clear up
around 3pm and on into the evening.. Give thanks will be running regardless
of the rain!  So don't be afraid to come and party your asses off if theres a
few drops of rain. But do remember to drive carefully  =)

here is the full lineup, timeslots, and directions are at the bottom.
REMEMBER, FREE ADMISSION IF YOU BRING A TOY!
(toy valued around $10, sealed, unwrapped, suitable for ages 12 - 17)

house patio -

Outer (open minds)  10pm - 11pm
Alland (alluv, deepergroove) 11pm - 12am
Jordan (uniting souls)  12am - 1am
Raul Campos (kcrw 89.9fm, sensa)  1am - 2am
Juan Nunez (wax)   2am - 3am
Theory (open minds, green sector)  3am  till -->well how hard core are you ??

Downtempo Jazz room -

Dj Presto (concrete grooves, mushroom jazz)  10pm - 12:30am
LOWD (live jazzy hiphop performance)  12:30am - 1am
Zack Hill and Emi from the Vinyltribe   1am - 2:30am
Simon James  (projections, guidance)  2:30 -  end

*18/over, 21/over for FREE DRINKS!

DIRECTIONS:
Take all alternative routes to the 101 Ventura fwy heading NORTH,
Exit TAMPA AVE, make a LEFT off of the Freeway.
make a RIGHT on VENTURA BLVD,
pass Shirley and it will be on your RIGHT HAND SIDE

@ 19641 Ventura Blvd
(across the street from Corbin Bowl, in between Shirley and Corbin)

PARKING:  Street parking will be available, or you can park in the shopping
center next door, and there will be limited parking in the back, but please
DO NOT PARK IN THE ALLEY, THEY WILL TOW!!!

if there are any changes please stick to the info line: 213.243.0101

>>please note: Open Minds does not by any means support racist holidays,
however we still consider this to be a time for giving and family. Our event
"give thanks" is about the children and the music!<<

WE'LL SEE YA OPEN MINDED PEEPS THERE!!