[Dynagroove] Moodyman & other great Detroit DJs

Amy amy at reelhouse.net
Fri Oct 4 11:37:03 PDT 2002

Could it FINALLY be happening??? Could LA FINALLy be beginning to recognize
that Detroit has some AMAZING DJs that a lot of people are actually familiar
with, and would actually PAY to go see???

I have been living in CA for five years now, and only in the last year have any
Detroit DJs played in LA... I certainly have never seen Shake (a. Shakir) play
out here, nor D Wynn, and there are SO many more that the LA heads NEED to
hear!!!

this is one bandwagon that I'm very glad to see everyone jumping on, 'cause
it's about time LA started giving Detroit the play it deserves.

Rock on,
Amy