[Dynagroove] Re: "Meet N Sleep"

Will Yardley i&8342930 at hq.newdream.net
Mon Oct 7 22:57:56 PDT 2002

Smoke G. wrote:

> I prefer last year's "Meet N Greet":  $1 Beer, a few kegs, barbeques
> wherehouse party environment and nudity!  Way fun!

> It's not like it was a nightmare, but last year was WAY FOKIN' BETTER,
> WAY!

I will agree that last year's location was more fun - (and where *was*
the nudity this year??) - but also I'm sure that Boardners was a lot
easier to hook up and deal with than last year's location.

I'm sure that if anyone has access to a good warehouse spot, and if
people are willing to volunteer to help out and / or chip in for kegs /
sound / etc., we could do the next Meat and Greet somewhere like this,
but it's not really fair to expect Cade and the other Dynafolk to do all
of that themselves.

--
Will Yardley
input: william < @ hq . newdream . net . >