[Dynagroove] SUGGESTION: Message Board / Forum

Brian Cabalic brian at cabalic.com
Sun Oct 13 14:15:22 PDT 2002

Just a honest suggestion.

Perhaps someone should start a message board or a forum for all
non-event related posts.

For opinions, critiques, surveys, reviews, etc...

It would take a bit of planning, but it CAN be done.

I, like many people on this list, value other peoples comments and
opinions - BUT would like to see the topic of Dynagroove posts revert
back to Event Listings, DJ profiles, etc...

Discussions and debates are important for communication, improvement,
unity, and growth... but as many of you have already noted, it gets out
of hand.  I know many people that have stopped reading emails with
[Dynagroove] in the subject line because they are sick of what's being
sent through.

Just my observation,

Brian Cabalic
www.iLoveHouseMusic.com