[Dynagroove] FW: DOC MARTIN & TONY WATSON @ Swank this Wed. 10/30/02...special halloween event!!

Brett Ballou brett at b3cande.com
Mon Oct 28 10:53:24 PST 2002

Hey Everyone, just a little heads up for this wednesday.......Doc and Tony
Watson are playing at Swank.....We've never had tony yet so this will be a
new treat....And when doc is playing you know what to expect....If you would
like to be on the reduced list.....? Please email me before wednesday at
5pm.....
And DONT FORGET...."House Call" will be going off on Saturday November
16th....B3 is finally proud to bring you an intimate party where there is no
hype...Just like the old days...It's only about the music and the
vibe....That is why we are only selling 500 tickets for this small and
intimate party....I encourage you to get your tickets early as this party
will most likely sell out.....
Hope to see you all there,
Brett

SWANK
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 30TH 2002
www.b3cande.com

ORANGE COUNTYs ONLY TRUE HOUSE MUSIC NIGHT. FEATURING WORLD CLASS GUEST DJs
AND SHOWCASING THE BEST IN OC AND LA TALENT

----

B3 presents...

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN EVENT WITH THE ONE AND ONLY.......

DOC MARTIN (WAX RECORDS, LA)
&

TONY WATSON (MORE, LA)

ALONG WITH AN OPENING SET BY SWANK RESIDENT DJ:

BRETT BALLOU (B3, SWANK, HB)

BACK ROOM - HIP HOP....FUNK.....DEEPNESS

B-MAN

&

COLE

DETAILS:

  a.. 9PM-2AM
  b.. 21+
  c.. COVER IS ONLY $10
  d.. Two distinct rooms of sound
  e.. Newly renovated and remodeled interior
  f.. Comfortable outdoor, heated smoking patios
  g.. Great drink specials all night long
  h.. Sushi served till 1:30am
  i.. Phone - 714.502.1600
  j.. Web - www.b3cande.com
  k.. Guest list & comments - info at b3cande.com
SWANK - Wednesdays
Liquid Lounge Nightclub & Sushi
7887 Center Ave. Huntington Beach, Ca
@ Beach Blvd. & the 405 Freeway

----

FUTURE DATES @ SWANK

TO BE ANNOUNCED!!
________________________________

B3 is proud to bring you back to the days when parties were simple and only
about the music....NO HYPE! That\'s why we are very excited to bring you an
intimate party where it\'s all about the VIBE!

We present....

HOUSE CALL

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 16TH 2002

Room 1. ~ The Operating Tables

DOC MARTIN - EXTENDED 4 HOUR SET

Surgical Staff.....

Brett Ballou - B3Cande, OC

DJ Lou - sacred grounds, LA

Room 2. ~  Recovery Room - chill-funk-raregrooves

Lil Chris - wax records, LA

Slick dada - whoop t whoop, LA

DJ Duane - alluv recordings, SD

Important Details:

Located at Glam Slam (Soho). 333 south Boylston, Downtown Los Angeles.

Hours ~ 9pm - 5am

Pre-sale for $10/$15 @ Wax Records LA & Higher Source HB.