No subject

Fri Aug 15 16:55:18 PDT 2003

really dope tracks but her mixing kinda killed it for me, although no one
else seemed to mind. I heard half of Doc's set before I bounced, he played
some cool shit and threw in some old jams..nice.
The overcapacity of people and heat sucked!
The bartenders sucked!!! About 3 of them for both bars..(blue should have
realized it wasn't gonna be some danny b bullshit that night, and stocked
up)
Anyway enough complaining..
I did have a good time, saw my peoples and heard some dope music!
thanks wax.

:::paula:::