[Dynagroove] Triptick - Wednesday 8/13

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 03:54:57 PDT 2003

Hey all,

DJ Craig Edwards and resident Invited DJ James Kay, are inaugurating a new
night on Wednesday, August 13th, 2003.  This night is going to be great because
(a) the music is going to be good (if you've heard James Kay spin before, you
know what I mean) and (b) the venue is cool: a strip club in the heart of
Beverly Hills (well it used to be a strip club anyways).

I know this is short notice but: Good Christian Promoters would like to
support this endeavor by offering comps for tomorrow night's Triptick to all
members of the Invited guest list.  Please RSVP to me or to
party_inquiries at hotmail.com before 6:00PM and your admission will be free.  The details are below.
Thank you all.

Triptick
Wednesday, August 13, 2003
9pm-2am

Rebecca Sin, Craig Edwards, James Kay, Greggory Rogen, Claire Long

Location:

Beverly Club
424 Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210