[Dynagroove] thank you from " Defenders of the Faith "#2

destructo rivera deepdirtysound at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 09:04:31 PST 2003

                  LOS ANGELES,
we thank all the of the 700 people that showed up
first of all and the djs who banged it deep dirty
               LA underground style!
                 UNDERCOVER AGENCY
            JT "the next level" Donalson
              Lance "the shark" Desardi
Good bye! i wish you gods blessings to you in Chicago,
im glad you guys had a chance to rock LA NYE the way
you  guys wanted to do it 'back to back'!!!You guys
represented LOS ANGELES world wide and forged a new
page and face for the LA Underground showing the world
the new energy comming from LA. You guys didn't hog
all the glory  instead you shared it with all your
fellow LA djs that put it down weekly day in & out and
gave it life!!that we needed for growth as a
come-unity and movement.!!!!! J-DUB you represented!!I
cant say any more but the music was dirty! dj LOU
(sacred grounds) wow!!!your the shit !! BIG CEE whoo!!
you came deep and defended what its all about "good
friends,music, and vibe!!thank you! Jaimie Thinnes
ripped the roof then LOUIS FS burned it down!!!! Tony
Largo took it there true skool.You should support this
man he has been there since day #1 holding Los Angeles
down as a dj sould!!setting a platform for LA djs to
come up 12 years strong!!and Mr Luke"im down to
defend"Cuccia  ,Jordan,SoulFlow,Benjamin and Ruben
Medillin all kept it rocking as well.We have dope
talent in LA lets support these producers-djs. The map
point was old skool hahahaha we pulled it off!!the
location was just the right size for all to ejoy,look
for more party's like this!!small but selective
locations this year.A new year is here The LA
underground is changing for the better of our
come-unity come with us... make it better i know you
can feel it...

         Be part of the movement not the drama!!
 " THE LOS ANGELES UNDERGROUND HOUSE MOVEMENT LIVES "
       DEFEND WHAT YOU BELIVE IN ITS ALL OF OURS!!.