[Dynagroove] festivities

Deephouse1200 at aol.com Deephouse1200 at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 00:09:48 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/5/2003 10:16:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
spatiel at hotmail.com writes:

<< "But yo freak this, I come with uniqueness
 I'm like Pepe LePew yo, hoes are my weakness
 Back in high school you didn't think I could get nifty
 Now I'm on your magazine rack down at Thrifty
 Since eighty-three I been housin folks
 All the way from Orange Country out to Thousand Oaks" >>

-"New releases on the two steel wheels comes the lyrical skills that kills
more ducks than oil spills.

_Triphop CD's sent out this week to all that replied...carpe diem!