[Dynagroove] Zach Rieken today on Proton Radio- Special "DRIFTING" 1 year Anniversary Show, with Guest Zach Rieken...

Zach Rieken zach at vinylvoyage.com
Tue Jan 14 11:27:26 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Kurtis P
To: Zach Rieken
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 11:23 AM
Subject: Today on Proton Radio- Special "DRIFTING" 1 year Anniversary Show, with Guest Zach Rieken...

First off I would like to send out my thanks to the many listeners who have supported Proton Radio & to the people involved in making it what it is today, hands down the best online radio station around... Underground music of only the highest quality 24/7 with an amazingly beautiful new website that makes it that much more enjoyable to spend hours each day listening & lurking..

Tune in today at 3:00 PM Eastern US time for a special 1 year anniversary show with guest Zach Rieken.   Zach's mix entitled Seductive Unknown  will be a retrospective look back to the sounds being thrown down approximately 1 year ago when my show first hit the airwaves on Proton Radio. An extremely quality mix by Zach with track selection & mixing just about as tight & flawless as you will hear on any mix. A true journey through the deep techy sounds of the underground.

I will also be presenting a newer mix of some recent tunes that can be found in my record box, from Minimal Techy to Deep Tech & through to the housier side of Tech.

Show begins at 3:00 PM East on www.protonradio.com , hope you'll tune in!!

For more information on Zach & the show, i.e. Bio/ tracklistings etc, you can check out the "DRIFTING" show's web page on Proton here...   http://www.protonradio.com/show.php?showid=17

Many Thanks & Cheers,

Kurtis P.