[Dynagroove] Happy Mutha F@#$ing B-day to Darwin and Joplin at Sanctum tonight!!!!!!!

max julian djruh_son at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 13:24:17 PST 2003

What up,
I wanted to start off by saying HAPPY MUTHA F$%^ING
BIRTHDAY TO Dan (Darwin).  Hope the next 25 are just
as good if not better than the first.  Also wanted to
throw a shot out for the Dynagroove 4 year
anniversary.  Being able to stay in the game for an
entire year is quite an achievement, but 4 years,
DAMN.  Especially with the phucked up economy and lack
of support, Big ups to Cade, Zoki (the darth vader of
the door), Sara (the little boy molestor) and all the
Dynacrew.  Everyone should come and check out this
party, cuz it will mos def be off the hinges.  That
being said, I want to let everybody know about Joplin
coming out to wreck shop at Sanctum.  This girl has
been gaining some serious momentum lately, and I have
been bugging her for like 3 months to come out, so
everyone better come out and get sweaty.  And she
better play my damn record (u know what I'm talkin
about, Jop).  The usual suspects, Tomas, Darwin and
Ruh-son will be freaking it up with our g-strings on
backwards.  There will be a $.00000000002345 guest
list for everyone who shows up wearing cross color
biker shorts and a Michael Jackson Baby T.  Located at
Cafe Muse 11301 W. Olympic @ Sawtelle in West LA.
Always free, Always House.  Upcoming guests include
1/23 Sparkle, 1/30 Fade Residents, 2/6 Dr. Bombay,
2/13 Misbehavior and Sinceer, 2/20 Micah

Keep it Mellow
Ruh-son