[Dynagroove] Dynagroove!! A Few more days!

~Sara sara at reelhouse.net
Thu Jan 16 15:48:44 PST 2003

With bells on I'll be Dynagroovin'!  I'm super excited, come join in my
excitement!

~Sara

p.s.  I DO NOT get dressed up for Souplantation!

Quoting Joplin MacColl <joplin at vinyltribe.com>:

~*~
~*~
~*~
~*~
~*~ Hmmmmmm.. I don't know. Diz Lance Jamie Cade Louis Irik Peter. Until 5
~*~ am. On Saturday night. And a Diz cd(if you're lucky).
~*~
~*~
~*~ I am not positive, but I think I might know where I'll be that night!
~*~
~*~
~*~
~*~