[Dynagroove] The Basement on Thursdays RETURNS!!!

vanessa at spunla.com vanessa at spunla.com
Thu Jan 16 17:53:42 PST 2003

Hey all, if you love house music and stiff drinks the basement is the place
to be tonight. This place always, and i mean always, has the most chill
environment with great house music. The thursday night club was discontinued
for a while but apparently it has returned!!! Check it out, it will be well
worth your while. I also believe it is free, but dont quote me on that (it
was before, but i dont know if that still stands after the hiatus.)

Did i mention the stiff drinks? For not alotta moola the full bar will serve
ya quite alotta alcohol in each drink, definitely try the AMFs :)

The Basement is located on Las Palmas where right next door to Club Blue
and down the street from the club Las Palmas.

(It is in the "basement" of Micelli's Pizzeria, which by the way is a Hollywood
landmark and serves some of the best Italian food around. It always has
a live pianist playin with occasional singers, but that is in the upstairs,
check that out too, its an amazing italian restaurant.)

The Basement is 21 +, so your missing out if your not of age :)
Just Kidding, Im sure this place will still be goin off when you are all
old enough, it seems like it'll be around for a while.

So, yeah, check it out, i just wanted to do my part in helping the place
fill up now that is back, and i'm so glad that it is!!!!

Hope to see yall there!!

Vanessa