[Dynagroove] why me?!?!?!?!

CES8000 at aol.com CES8000 at aol.com
Sun Jan 19 20:08:08 PST 2003

Hey everybody.. I hope everyone had a great time at dynagroove last night. I
was forced to sit this dynagroove out due to a nasty stomach flu that had me
funked up for the last 3 days. You can not believe how BUMMED I am that i
missed last night!!! how did it go?? did Cade, Jamie, Lance and DIZ lay the
funk down!??!?!?!?! not only did i miss out on a GREAT night of music.. but i
missed out on the diz cd too! ARGH. so whose future kids am i going to have
to raise in order to get a copy of that cd? lol hope you all had a great
night...

-chris-