[Dynagroove] Fwd: Sunrise Project 2/8/03

AbstraktJazz at aol.com AbstraktJazz at aol.com
Mon Jan 20 19:19:07 PST 2003

let me just say that i'm really excited about this event!  although it is
only february and it will be chilly outside, I still think the greatest place
to hear music is outdoors!!!!!!!

on top of that, I'll personally vouch for the sound, provided by network 23,
this guy is absolutley amazing!  his 4 cabinets sound like 10 cabinets, and
his 8 cabs sound like a huge 50 cab massive setup!   Clean, crisp, and punchy
in yo face sound!

this will be a real treat so don't sleep kiddos!

theory    open minds collective  / green sector records

keepin it deep, mellow, and tripped the fuck out!

Subj:   [Dynagroove] Fwd: Sunrise Project 2/8/03