[Dynagroove] Party THIS SATURDAY!!!!

Juicy Jay djjuicyjay at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 00:29:23 PST 2003

  Hey everyone out there in digi-Land. Thanks for your
support, This year is going to be Fun!!! Or I'm not
Juicy. I want to prove to everyone that L.A. still has
a scene. Even though this year will start out
underground in a way, You my friends and I will come
together as one, reunited after much Drama. But until
then I want you to start the year off right by coming
out and partying with me on Saturday nights at "THE
SPIKE BAR" 2 Blocks East of Fairfax 7746 Santa Monica
Blvd. in West Hollywood. We will be playing rare 80's
Old School New Wave stuff you either forgot about
because it wasn't trendy enough or you never heard it.
This club is called "FORBIDDEN ZONE" no other promoter
can possibly copy what we are doing simply because we
play all the one hit wonders that got left out of the
loop. Not to mention our Punk Rock approach which
brings back that originality of the 80's and the
Reganomics that parallels todays way of life that
drove everyone to Anarchy and Changes that shaped the
freedoms of the future. Our location "Spike" was once
known for it's predominately Gay After Hours is now
changing into Hollywood's newest underground
Punk/New-Wave recreation. To make sure that everyone
comes out to express thier diversity, we will
guarantee that we have the cheapest drinks in Town,
and as long as you come before 11pm you get in Like
Totally FREE!!! Don't worry about being late because
it is only $5 bucks after that. We also promise great
visuals, a comfotable envionment, and a chance to walk
home with FREE Stuff, and possibly that special
someone.

           FORBIDDEN ZONE
          @SPIKE 7746 Santa Monica Blvd.
           2 blocks East of Fairfax