[Dynagroove] Body & Soul, NY

Emily Sinclair sinclairemily at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 13:39:36 PST 2003

Yeah, that was what I tried to go to. If you check out the website, they've
been closed since May. Very sad news.

Incidentally, I got talked into buying this Francois K cd for $30.00. It was
very impressive tracks on it, but dammit, it's not mixed?! Hello? Anyone
want to buy this stupid thing off me  before I attempt to return it? I can
return ice to an Eskimo, so lemme know.

Emily