[Dynagroove] Raul C. and The Boyz

HoUseGrOoveR at aol.com HoUseGrOoveR at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 16:56:30 PST 2003

What up Dynagroovers,
        First the weekend started off on Friday night at Free Thinking.  The
Uniting Soul guys played some nice tracks on the inside while, while
Lillyanne had some fun throwing down the mellow grooves.  Which was a good
release of stress from the hard week before.
       On to Saturday night.  Well while most of you attended the Farina
shindig.. i decided to save some of my hard earned money and go to Sue's deal
at the King King.  Honestly, I bet like some of you, I'm kind of getting
tired of going to the King King almost every other Saturday night.  But I had
a great time this past Sat. night.  Lately, the crowd has been somewhat
annoying at the venue, you know what i mean, people standing in the way.  But
not 2 nights ago.  The King King was packed and the crowd was difinitly not
your usually house crowd, but regardless, i don't think i saw more than 10
people standing around doing nothing, everyone was on the floor shaking their
ass.  Which by far had to do with the talent.  Raul C. and the boyz:
Johannes, Greg, Ferdian, and Jhudeth, rocked the shit.  The music was bumping
all night long.  The crowd started to thin out around 3 am, which was when
Raul and Greg got real down.  Shit, a Prince remix, followed by "Pump Up The
Volume" need I say more.  Aight well i hope you all had a great weekend.
Peace!
      Matt