[Dynagroove] House Is A Feelin

J D jdemarzo13 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:10:01 PST 2003

I just wanted to let everyone know that the venue killed the alchol at the
last minute stating that without the license the event took the chance of
being shut down.  I aplogize that people were mislead I am pretty sure that
was not the intent.  As far as the door charge I had nothing to do with
that.  My job has always been to take care of the sound and the DJ's with a
few execptions.  You might want to email info at frescogear.com to find out why
they bumped the price.  If you would like to respond privatley to me I am
sure that I can answer any questions that any one has plus it will keep the
spam off of the list.

Peace

Joel D