[Dynagroove] Solid Gold tonight!!

neight n8justice at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 13:35:40 PST 2003

Wow. Was Solid Gold fun or what?
Is there anyone else out there sore from last night?
Thanks again Cade, Sarah, Louis, Zoki, Zack, Amy, the
Taco Stand crew and anyone else of the Dynagroove
posse who helped to put this party together. I woulda
paid 10$.

Have a great week everyone

kyle

=====
n8justice at yahoo.com
- "Don't read whatever it says below this line." -