[Dynagroove] SUNDAY Daytime RECOVERY!

alex at ucla saschainla at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 12:57:37 PST 2003

Your Sunday session is in full swing!

We still dare to bring you the finest talent, greatest vibe and best atmosphere.

And yes, we bring it to you all for Free.

L.A.'s latest growing hot spot, Recovery, has been bringing you talent from all around the world.

All the way from Germany to Sweden, from Florida to Washington, and not to mention your local talent from here in L.A. that bring it like no other. Some of our latest artists include...

RECOVERY at Intercrew Cafe
Located In The Historic Chapmen Plaza
3465 W. 6th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90018

Holly Adams of Groove Radio
Mark Styles

Oliver

Twist

With your resident DJ's DJ ISS, Jason Kenniston, DJ Allen Jon

NOON - 8PM

Pics & Info @ http://alexatucla.tripod.com/recovery

See you there!!!