[Dynagroove] Saturday Saturday Saturday

DosedRaver at aol.com DosedRaver at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 15:12:56 PST 2003

Less than one week from today the Rhythm Junkie boys bring ya:

Funky Rhythms

With your favorite wax twisting buddies:

Room 1  House
Jonene a.k.a Jonny Kaboom (Safe in Sound Music, Stompy Playa, Sunny Daze, SD)

Rithma (OM Records, Topanga, LA)

Cle (Model 3, Soundproof, LA) *Model 3 Record Release Party

Toddley (Rhythm Junkies, Denise luv me, LA)

Room 2 Downtempo and Funk
Friar Tuck (Lemon-Aid, Basswerks, LA)

Dj Soul (F.A.M.I.L.Y., Bodyrock, LA)

Rithma (OM Records, Topanga, LA)

$10 all night.
Great LA location
310-281-7792

This event is all ages, but we suggest mature audiences since sometimes there
are certain someones who like to show off their certain somethings :). We are
stoked for next weekend as we hope you are as well. We will be hosting Cle's
Record Release party as well and if you havent had a chance to pick up his
recent release "The Substance EP" you surely are missing out. The man just
has too much talent! See y'all there......No manties preferred :)

Toddley