[Dynagroove] How SWEET it was (review)

La Amber spundaetrash at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 12:19:19 PDT 2003

This is a little late, but better late than never (but as my high school government teacher always followed up with "Better never late!").

Sweet Thing @ Circus was fantastic! Who knew so many people could blow off work the next day to come party with such amazing music. These promoters really know what they're doing. I'd never seen the DJ booth on the other end of Circus, but it helped draw in the potential dancers. I only hope that the guy roving around with the camera (a la The Grind) wasn't a stringer for Girls Gone Wild. My mom would be disappointed in me.

It was my first time seeing Marques Wyatt & Miguel Migs. And now I know what all the fuss is about. The crowd loved them! And of course, the openers, Architects of Sound - John knows how to order up a supersize of BootyShake. Great job guys!

adg