[Dynagroove] LITTLE CHRIS on Comfort :: broadcasting Tomorrow Night!!!

Alland alland.byallo at deepergroove.com
Mon May 12 22:28:36 PDT 2003

Please join me, Alland, Tuesday Night @ 8pm pacific (4am GMT... stay up
stay up!!!) as i throw down some house beats for you, online stylee.

My guest will be Los Angeles House hero "LITTLE" CHRIS. For nearly three
years, a few visionaries have set the standard for quality dance music
in the City of Angels. Since its inception in April of 1999, Wax Records
has reinvigorated the house music scene in Los Angeles while
simultaneously paving the way for its other related ventures. Alongside
Doc Martin and Juan Nunez, "Little" Chris Pocino has helped nurture Wax
from the start. "The vision and approach from the beginning has been to
bring a broader spectrum of dance music to Los Angeles," says Chris.

"The way I feel about DJing is that I don't want to be confined," Chris
explains. With a record collection that includes house, techno, disco,
Latin jazz and everything in between, in a perfect world, his sets would
encompass all of these genres. "In the right setting, I would be able to
play all of this."

Alongside Doc Martin and Juan Nunez, "Little" Chris Pocino has helped
nurture Wax from the start. "The vision and approach from the beginning
has been to bring a broader spectrum of dance music to Los Angeles,"
says Chris. Being one of the partners in WAX the store, the label, and
Westbound music the label and management company keeps Chris busy now.
But his unique and technically inspirational DJ'ing is what got him here
in the first place. By throwing events such as Revival and the infamous
WAX party, Chris has helped mold L.A. into a formidable House music
haven and proven that we have much more to offer the global House
community than previously thought. The world's greatest names in House
music have passed through, and will pass through, the doors of the
parties that Chris helps make happen. Check the events section @
www.waxrecords.com for lineup.

For more info on Little Chris, check the Westbound Music / Management
site @ http://www.westboundmusic.com

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So tune in Tuesday night @ 8pm pacific. I'll be playing from 8 to 9ish,
and then Chris will be in the mix for a good hour or so.
I do this every week. i hope you've been checking it out. it's worth it
:) All feedback is welcome, please either IM or email me!

Comfort::  From my house to the House out your speakers!!

Just  <http://www.selekta.com/comfort.ram> paste this direct link into
your RealPlayer or browser -- http://www.selekta.com/comfort.ram

Upcoming Feature Sessions -- NOW FEATURING A LOCAL SELECTOR EVERY WEEK:
Starting May 20, 2003:::: ---- NEW EXTENDED SHOWTIME 7PM - 10PM

5/20 - East Coast Boogiemen [Odds And Ends/Amenti]   +   Raz
[DeeperGroove]
5/27 - PCSynergy [SoulSupport/Imperial Dub/Robsoul/Drenched]  +  Kasey
Goto [WAX]
6/3 - Cosmic Groove Transmission [Brique Rouge/Exun/Drenched]  +  Jonra
[Designforms, LA]
6/10 - Scott Findley [Nordic Trax/IronBox]  +  Local TBC
6/17 - Hawkeye & Hotlips [Futurehouse/Headinghome Rec./Compu_sol]  +
Local TBC
6/24 - Jonene [Safe In Sound/Panhandle/Stompy Player]  +  Local TBC

+ Special Surprise Guests dropping by for special nights -- keep
listening for clues and details !!!
+ Giveways / Contests coming soon !!!

Thanks and have a great week!
Support independent artists/musicians.

a.

Alland B. Byallo
DEEPERGROOVE//www.deepergroove.com
WAX RECORDS//www.waxrecords.com [[online store OPEN NOW!!!]]
ODDS AND ENDS MUSIC//www.eastcoastboogiemen.com
FLYGARIC TRACKS//www.flygarictracks.com
ALLUV RECORDINGS//www.alluvrecordings.com
AIM/Yahoo: thisishousemusic
MSN: alland at deepergroove.com
ICQ: 32919213

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time
to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught." -- Oscar
Wilde