[Dynagroove] [COMFORT] Broadcasting 5/27 - featuring PCSynergy and Cle' as special guests

Alland alland.byallo at deepergroove.com
Mon May 26 22:13:53 PDT 2003

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL LIBERALLY!!!

Please join me, Alland, Tuesday Night @ 7pm pacific (3am GMT... stay up
late stay up late!!!) as i throw down some house beats for you, online
stylee.

This week's session brings 2 very special guests!!!
PCSYNERGY (Soul Support / Imperial Dub / Robsoul / Drenched)
CLÉ (Soundproof Music / Icon Recordings)

PCSyngergy,  (Scott Peterson and Phil Green)  and Clé (Clayton Acklin,
US). I'm honored to have all 3 of these incredibly talented souls as
guests on my show. I've gotten to know these cats quite well over the
recent years and i'm not only humbled by their talents, but by their
respective aura's of humility, open mind and kind spirit. Though their
interests,  inspirations and sounds, are quite different, both PCSynergy
and Cle' are giving a lot to the world of music thats given so much to
them, with 100% of their passion and dedication. I'll include both of
their bio's just below the regular show info. I'd love to know you read
this and get to know them at least at this basic level.

So tune in Tuesday night @ 7pm pacific. I'll be playing from 7 to 8ish,
and then Clé will be in the mix for a good hour, followed by an
exclusive mix of ALL ORIGINAL PCSYNERGY MUSIC.
I do this every week. i hope you've been checking it out. it's worth it
:) All feedback is welcome, please either IM or email me!

Comfort::  From my house to the House out your speakers!!

Just paste this direct link into your RealPlayer or browser --
http://www.selekta.com <http://www.selekta.com/comfort.ram> /comfort.ram

Upcoming Feature Sessions -- NOW FEATURING A LOCAL SELECTOR EVERY WEEK:
Starting May 20, 2003:::: ---- NEW EXTENDED SHOWTIME 7PM - 10PM

6/3 - Cosmic Groove Transmission [Brique Rouge/Exun/Drenched]  +  Jonra
[Designforms, LA]
6/10 - Scott Findley [Nordic Trax/IronBox]  +  SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST +
Local TBC
6/17 - Hawkeye & Hotlips [Futurehouse/Headinghome Rec./Compu_sol]  +
Local TBC
6/24 - Jonene [Safe In Sound/Panhandle/Stompy Player]  +  Joplin
[Saphyre, LA]

+ Special Surprise Guests dropping by for special nights -- keep
listening for clues and details !!!
+ Giveways / Contests coming soon !!!

Thanks and have a great week!
Support independent artists/musicians.

a.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL LIBERALLY!!!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

PCSYNERGY (Soul Support / Imperial Dub / Robsoul / Drenched)
Florida's PCSyngergy is made up of 2 greatly talented guys: DJ Catharsis
(Scott Peterson), and Phil Green. Scott been spinning the last 11 years.
His musical inspirations are rooted in strong spirituality and the
creative influence of his father, a professional jazz musician and
educator. "I grew up with jazz, music students and concerts around me
all the time," said Catharsis. "A high caliber of talent and passion for
music is what led me to the journey I am on now." Catharsis' Creed: Do
not exist on self-will, love like you've never been hurt. Live slowly
and perceive positively. The permanent things in life take time to
develop. If we want our relationships, our skills, our accomplishments
to resist the storms we all encounter, we must allow time for them to
grow and deepen within us and marvel, in the meantime, at how much we
can learn from the world around us. DJ Catharsis is currently involved
in several different projects. He is one half of PCSynergy, with gifted
engineer Phil Green bringing up the other half. They are a production
and deejay duo and have three four-track EP's out now on Imperial Dub
Recordings as well as a widely acclaimed record on Phil Weeks' Robsoul
label, and two SOLID releases on UK's Drenched Recordings, headed by
James Ellis. Currently, PCSynergy have begun the journey of record label
owner operators with Soul Support Recordings. Soul Support Recordings
first release "Our Rhythms EP" has hit the market and already sold out.
In Spring 2002, PCSynergy are releasing their debut full length album
entitled "Deep Down" on Viva Recordings.

Both Phil and Catharsis have been actively deejaying and expressing
positive electronic paradigms since 1991. Phil is a graduate of Full
Sail video and audio engineering college in Orlando, Florida. Currently,
Phil is the chief engineer at Jax Traxx, a digital recording suite
dedicated to electronic music production. Phil and his colleague Scott
Collins; also a Full Sail graduate, built the studio entirely themselves
inside American Entertainment Products. American Entertainment
Products/The Record Bin is the premier nightclub industry electronics
retailer and deejay record shop in Jacksonville, Florida.

Phil's acumen of studio engineering and production was sharpened after
Full Sail at the Dallas Sound Lab. His extensive studio credits include
assistant engineer for the Grammy winning album, "Kirk Franklin & The
Family's Nu Nation Project" in 1998, Reverend Horton Heat's "Space
Heater" on Interscope. Phil has also done numerous live sound
reinforcements and sound effects editing. This core knowledge of studio
technology and "live" experience coupled with work with different genres
of music have positively added to his love and aptitude for electronic
music especially deep house and downtempo.

"Keep On Keepin On". Learn more about PCSynergy by visiting their
website @  <http://www.soulsupportrecordings.com/>
http://www.soulsupportrecordings.com and check out their releases in any
record store u know!

Soul  <http://www.soulsupportrecordings.com/> Support
Imperial  <http://www.robsoulrecordings.com/> Dub
Robsoul
Drenched <http://www.drenched.fsnet.co.uk/>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

CLÉ (Soundproof Music / Icon Recordings)
Clé is from Dallas, Texas and has been spinning records since 1991. He
started collecting dance records in 1988 including everything from
Chicago acid and Detroit techno to New York house. He still finds a way
to work in many of these same records in his sets today. In 1993 he
became friends with the founders of the Hazy Daze Collectif (Sean, Ian &
Mike) and became a regular DJ for Dallas' dominating underground house
scene. Clé has traveled and shared decks with many great artists such as
Derrick Carter, Chez Damier, DIY, JT Donaldson, Lance De Sardi, and many
others. Now in Los Angeles, Clé is playing out regularly and producing
his own tracks. He claims to be inspired by talents such as MAW, Derrick
Carter, Mood 2 Swing, John Ciafone, Iz, JT Donaldson, Lance De Sardi,
Warric Cameron, Lo Soul, Chez Damier, Home and Garden, and, "anyone who
has the soul that these muthafuka's have". Now, with the launch
Soundproof Music <http://www.soundproof-music.com/> , Clé has a vehicle
to get his music out to the world, and more opportunites to collaborate
on projects with friends that have been with him throughout the years.

Soundproof  <http://www.soundproof-music.com/> Music
Icon  <http://www.iconrecordings.com/> Recordings

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL LIBERALLY!!!

Alland B. Byallo -- Visit my
<http://www.waxrecords.com/alland/index.html> page!!!
DEEPERGROOVE//www.deepergroove.com
WAX RECORDS//www.waxrecords.com [[online store OPEN NOW!!!]]
ODDS AND ENDS MUSIC//www.eastcoastboogiemen.com
FLYGARIC TRACKS//www.flygarictracks.com
ALLUV RECORDINGS//www.alluvrecordings.com
AIM/Yahoo: thisishousemusic
MSN: alland at deepergroove.com
ICQ: 32919213

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time
to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught." -- Oscar
Wilde