[Dynagroove] more SF (damn!)

dan dan at allnicepeople.com
Fri May 30 11:57:48 PDT 2003

SF blowin up LA, damn!   naaaaah, just lots heads heading through up and back and all around cause its always good to get different vibes....  i was in NY a few weeks ago and spun a lil spot sat night -- whole different vibes but I love new tastes... !

so i'll be up in SF next weekend... i got my sunday plans but looking around for whats going down fri / sat....

yo nati-love -- you girls got anything going on?  i heard hotbox was the jammy jam!  :)

reply priv or list... thanks!

-d