[Dynagroove] Re: Electro & 80's (Vinyl)

Will Yardley i&8342930 at hq.newdream.net
Tue Sep 2 21:56:44 PDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 08:23:50PM -0400, VinylHustla at aol.com wrote:

> I know this is off topic, but I was wondering if anyone had some
> suggestions on good shops to pick up some Electroclash stuff on
> vinyl?  Like Felix da Housecat, Tiga, Adult, etc.  I am also looking
> for old 80's vinyl as well.  I am definatlly going to check Aaron's
> & Ameoba but if you experince diggers have some tips,

Well, for recent stuff, Wax has some of that stuff if you haven't been
there already (there's a small section devoted to that type of music,
and you will probably find some similar stuff in other sections -- the
best way to find the sound you're looking for is to listen to lots of
music and buy what you like without worrying what "section" a record is
in). You might also check out Sublevel in Echo Park.

For 80s vinyl, there are tons of stores where you can find this type of
stuff... just look anywhere and everywhere.

You'll probably find a good amount of stuff online as well, and this may
be your best bet.

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."