[Dynagroove] Rithma Sucks and DJ Colette is cool!

~Sara sara at dynagroove.com
Wed Sep 3 11:20:44 PDT 2003

Armen-

I think you are taking yourself a little too seriously, take it down a
notch.  Cade was ragging on Rithma in jest.  Obviously that was lost on
you because where you are from, wishing a Urinary Tract Infection on
someone are some serious fighting words.  Thank God Cade didn't mention
that Rithma's mother wears Army boots cuz you proboly would have
personally knocked him into next week.

The real reason I am responding to this email is b/c it was I who was
"dissing Timmy" (apparently where you are from, stating the obvious is
'dissing') and it was I whom you insinuated that I have 'no clue'.  Wrong,
wrong again.  Wow, you're 0 for 4 so far.  Are you trying to say that
Timmy Regisford *didn't* overuse the effects, that he *didn't* turn the
fucking music down more times than you can count, and that he *didn't*
play like 30 seconds of most tracks, hence butchering them?  Than you
obviously were not at the same event I was on Sunday.  Did I say I had a
bad time or that Timmy sucks, or anything to that effect?  No.  I, again,
was merely stating the obvious.  Have you guys seen the movie 'Pootie
Tang'?  You know the part in the movie where Pootie's next single comes
out and it is just silence?  "Pootie don't need no words, Pootie don't
even need no music!!"  What?   Does Timmy think he was Pootie with all the
turning down of the volume?   Well, Timmy, Pootie you ain't.   And Armen,
thank you for your post and positive words about Rithma, I love he and his
music as well.  But the comment about me having no clue cuz I was 'dissing
Timmy' couldn't be further from the truth.  Not only do I have a clue but
I have some to spare since you seem to be plum out.  But truly, all sass
aside, since when is havng a difference of opinion "having no clue"?

Nothing but love,   <----can't you tell?

Sara