[Dynagroove] anyone need a hip-house dj next week?

dan dynagroove at allnicepeople.com
Wed Sep 3 15:04:28 PDT 2003

Last minute-ish, but...

DJ Solomon, a friend of mine from SF who is a jammin hip-hop and house dj (and
producer as GoldenSol) is going to be in LA next week... he had some things
lines up but some fell through I guess and since i dont know hip-hop scene i
figured I would post if anyone is looking for someone next week (sun-wed) for
a party.  not cheesy radio hip-hop -- really good, funky hip-hop, intelligent
programming, sick scratching...  he often mixes house with hip-hop which blows
my mind.  He ran the back room himself almost all night during the Mark
Farina/Derrick Carter show in SF last weekend (SICK SICK SICK) and has a solid
resume up there as well as in Spain where he visits a few times a year.  I
have one of his demos which is mostly house but lots of acapellas and variety
I can pass around.  http://djsolomon.net is his website...

please contact me privately...

-d