[Dynagroove] This Saturday!! Join us for one last summer bash!!

Alayna Aiken alaynaa at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:54:47 PDT 2003

Hello Dyna people,

I too am so excited for this! Yes it's everything Becky and Gabby say! So
much fun and something out of the usual Hollywood spots! I love this
spot, you all should come out whether you have or not been before!
Beautiful green patio hidden in back. Then shinny hardwood floors dance
studio like,  inside! Have fun what ever ya do tonight! I hope to see
people make it out to get funky tonight!

See you on the Dance floor...

Alayna

>From: "gabby" >To: >Subject: RE: [Dynagroove] This Saturday!! Join us
for one last summer bash!! >Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:45:18 -0700 > >Im so
excited for this!!!!! > >Five dollah funk always comes thru with a thick
sound >& a crowd with more vibe than my top drawer. ;) >Zack, emi &
steven have the lock down on this dope spot >(it used to be a ballet
conservatory so you >know its dyin for u to dance in!) and the drinks
>and the love and the funk is FLOWIN! > >If you've ever been..you know
whats in store, if you've never been... >Then this is your chance to come
see for yourself what its all aboot. > >Don't you dare stand in my way on
the dance floor ;) >See you there, > >gabby > >----- Original Message
----- >From: "Zack Hill" >To: >Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 10:00
PM >Subject: [Dynagroove] This Saturday!! Join us for one last summer
bash!! > > >Saturday September 6th 2003 > >$5 Dollah Funk$ - Summer
Session '03!! > >with dj's: Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri, Emi (VinylTribe)
rotating back to >back > >$5 all night long!! >18+ Entry, with a full bar
for 21+ >Amazing Indoor/Outdoor location!!! **Newly Remodeled** >contact
310.217.7584 or >http://www.vinyltribe.com for more information >
>**DOORS WILL OPEN AT 8:00PM FOR THIS EVENT!!** > > >remember... when the
funk hits the fan, you're bound to understand, >what's goin down!