[Dynagroove] 5 Dollah Funk Review!

Emily Sinclair emilysinclair at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 7 13:49:38 PDT 2003

OMG.

Last night¹s 5 Dollah Funk party is definitely the BEST PARTY I¹VE BEEN TO
ALL SUMMER! I am not saying this because I¹m biased, nor is it because of my
undying love for the Vinyltribe guys. I am saying this because it truly was
the most fun party with the best vibe, best ASS SHAKIN music, and awesome
little location! I mean, you cannot beat a dance studio in my opinion, but
hey, that¹s  because I love a good shimmy on a dance floor.

But seriously, Zack, Steven and Emi have now just raised the bar yet again
with their ability to throw a rockin party. Each of them played some
creamalicious tracks, some of which I¹m still singing, and their mixing was
flawless!

Some of the best dancers around were there and the huge dance circle was
pretty much always filled w/ people pop lockin away. Very inspiring stuff to
watch.

Ahhh, there were many memorable moments last night, but the one that sticks
out most (no pun intended) was when a 23 year old guy told me he thought I
was 20 years old because of my boobs. Very nice.

CONGTRATS ZACK, STEVEN & EMI! You guys did it yet again.

Emily