[Dynagroove] DESIGNFORMS ...THANKXXXX

Edison Baldeon edisonb at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 8 13:30:13 PDT 2003

To the dsf crew,

it was definitely  a night\morning to remember!  Great
crowd , all the peeps were definitly into it. Im sure
the all night booze hose was a key to the party. But
definitely DAN and JOHN tore it up and made it happen.

Thanks Jonra for putting it together and bringing out
some fresh talent. There are so many talented dj's out
there, im glad you guys are bringing them out. So good
job fellas it was the hizzy!!!

By the way, thanks to all those girls that were
"partying" wif me all night it was fun......cant wait
till next time.

One more thing.....DJ Yellow at deep..."SPEECHLESS"...

Peace,

Edison

Dont forget Inland Knights tonight! They dont come by
often so dont miss your chance.

"If You Dont Plan Ahead, Then You Plan To Fail"
-Talib Kweli

http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam