[Dynagroove] Thanks a bunch from LAAMF!!

karmannvw :) karmannvw at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:42:00 PDT 2003

The Los Angeles Art & Music Festival would also like to thank Wherehouse
Music, Paul & staff @ Jointz Mag, Raven and all the promoters, Theo
Jemison & Matthew Gerbasi for the awesome pics in LA Weekly ;p
the vendors, all the artists in the district and in the show, all the
phenomenal musical talent from all the stages and all jou peeps that
showed! in a word, WOW! i haven't danced so hard in a while! i was even
too exhausted to go out sat and sun night :(
We're looking forward to an even bigger fuller show next time 'round :p

~yuuki

>From: "Richard\" Slick_Dada\" Lopez" >To: dynagroove at dynagroove.com
>Subject: [Dynagroove] Thanks a bunch!! >Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:45:51
-0700 (PDT) > >I also want to give a VERY BIG THANK YOU to >everyone that
came out to the LAAMF. We had a >great time and look forward to doing it
next year. I >want to give many thanks Cade, Doc Martin, >Marques Wyatt,
Scott K, Jaime Thinnes, Jason Blakemore, >Brian Cabalic, Smurf, Cool hand
Luke, Juan Nunez, >Raul Campos, Jordan, Mario Moreno, and Cousin >Frank
Lara for rocking the house and coming through >for me when I needed their
services. You guys are >the best. I also want to apoligize for the no
>shows....... What can you do... We are looking to >next years show!
Believe it or not... I am already >thinking of a line-up. > >Richard"
Slick" Lopez > >LAAMF > >Thank you Yukki and Vanyo for coming through
>also.... I know I forgot some peeps, but jeez i will >call you.... >
>whoolee wrote: >I just wanted to give out a quick THANK YOU to >Scott K
! He spun one of the >best set's I've heard in a very long time ! Thank
>you also to the event >promoters >and organizers (if they are apart of
this list) >for FREE parking, and a >great venue ! > >Whoolee >Yahoo!
SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software